KHC’s Quality Improvement Advisors (QIAs) are available to work with providers and clinics across Kansas, with support tailored to your practice’s needs.
The KHC team has a depth and breadth of skills at your service, with expertise in data and reporting to meet quality measures, certifications in Patient-Centered Medical Homes, epidemiology and public health, nursing, and practice management.
Quality improvement and patient safety efforts require a high level of commitment and energy over time—but the rewards for the patient and value of care are significant and lasting.
For more information, email
Current KHC Initiatives:
- Health Quality Innovation Network
- Cancer Screening & Prevention
- Zero Suicide Program
- Cardiovascular Disease and Hypertension Prevention
- 2103 Program: Community Health Worker (CHW) Teams
- COPIC Care Transitions Initiative